The 86th Academy Awards on Instagram
For more photos and videos from the Academy Awards, explore the Dolby Theater location page and browse the #AcademyAwards and #Oscars hashtags.
The 86th Academy Awards (@theacademy) took place last night at the Dolby Theater in Los Angeles, California. The rain didn’t get in the way as nominees, winners and folks from the film industry Instagrammed their path from the red carpet to the after-parties in celebration of the last year’s achievements in film. Highlights from the night included host Ellen DeGeneres (@theellenshow)’s nominee-packed selfie and photographer Mark Seliger (@markseliger)’s Instagram portraits at the Vanity Fair (@vanityfair) after-party.
To see the night through their eyes, explore the accounts of these attendees on Instagram:
- Ellen DeGeneres, host – @theellenshow
- Lupita Nyong’o, winner Best Actress in a Supporting Role (12 Years a Slave) – @lupitanyongo
- Jared Leto, winner Best Actor in a Supporting Role (Dallas Buyers Club) – @jaredleto
- Emmanuel Lubezki, winner Best Achievement in Cinematography (Gravity) – @chivexp
- Patrick Tubach, nominee for Visual Effects (Star Trek Into Darkness) – @echothecrat
- Michael B Jordan, presenter – @michaelbjordan
- Ewan McGregor, presenter – @mcgregor_ewan
- Jamie Foxx, presenter – @iamjamiefoxx
- Wolfgang Puck, event chef – @chefwolfgangpuck
- Mark Seliger, Vanity Fair portraitist – @markseliger